Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First Story Online

Sorry for the delay between posts.  You know how it is.  Deadlines and whatnot.  Anyway, I'll try to get back on track tomorrow.

In the meantime, I've had my first (hopefully) of many short stories posted online.  Well, part one anyway.  It's available over at Gromet's Plaza*.  It features Amanda Hatterfield whose bio/picture is over in the adult fiction tab.  I'm currently talking with Gromet about having a writing contest on his site where the winner(s) would get some cards.  Hopefully we can work something.  I'll be sure to post updates when I get them.

That's about it for now.  Tomorrow I should have the next About the Game post ready.

Thanks as always for stopping by.

* I got an e-mail requesting no links from blogs to adult sites and while I don't think a link to Gromet's is what they had in mind, I'm assuming the check is automated so I'm not taking any chances.  You'll need to search for Gromet's Plaza and find the story under either it's name (Going Home, self bondage category) or by author (Madhatter815).  Sorry for the inconvenience.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Your story Going Home is really great. I'd like to read part two but it seems like it was never published to Gromets Plaza? To avoid having to wait, could you email me the parts that are not published yet? patrikolsson234@gmail.com, thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ironically, I just got an e-mail today saying that part 2 just went up. It's over here: http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/goinghome2.html

      Unfortunately, I've been pretty busy so part 3 is still in the works (along with a few other stories I've been working on). I intend to make the whole thing quite long. Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
    2. Hi! I just figured out you can find this post by me simply by googling my email address. Foolish of me. Any chance you could delete the comment above or edit it? Thanks, I would really appreciate it.

      Delete