Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Update (Finally!) on card game and stories

Sorry for the huge gap between posts.  I've had tons of stuff going on and what time I have had has been spent on things that aren't exactly blog worthy (short stories that appear on other sites, play testing, card redesigns, etc.).  Now that I have a bit of free time, I hope to get a couple posts in over the next couple of weeks before things get crazy again.

  Anywho, here's the latest in terms of stories and cards:

Solo Bound Female is still being play-tested but I have a big box set to be available soon.  I'm also working to overhaul the instructions to make them shorter/easier to follow.  I'm also considering releasing a set that includes a game board/mat that makes set up easier and generally look better.  But one thing at a time.  In case you're interested, here is a picture of the game box for the Andy's Dames second edition set (available soon).

Second Edition of SBF featuring Andy's Dames in coming soon.  More details to follow.

As for adult fiction, I have been told that parts 3 & 4 of Going Home will be up at Gromet's soon.  I've started part 5 but I'm also looking to start one of several other story arcs.  I have several reoccurring characters planned out with numerous stories for each of them many of which overlap.  Over the next week or so, I hope to post more character info and some introductory story ideas to see what everyone wants to read most.  Stayed tuned for more details.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment